The founders and employees of the company have almost 30 years of experience in the field of creating technologies for receiving, processing and using images of the Earth from Space. They are experts in the Earth remote sensing systems and their applications.
"LoReTT" LLC is the developer of the Laboratory complex for satellite monitoring "LoReTT", which is the basis of an Interdisciplinary Laboratory "Earth from Space" for additional schooling.
We transform school geography into a modern "living" science with research and innovation components. We offer the subject of the future and technology for the conscious choice of a promising and in-demand profession!
The Interdisciplinary Laboratory "Earth from Space" at the joint of geography, informatics, physics, biology and other subjects will allow to involve schoolchildren in project activities and participation in domestic and international competitions, hackathons, olympiads, conferences and exhibitions.
Dr. Vladimir Gershenzon
- Co-founder, Director General of “LoReTT” LLC;
- Co-founder of "SCANEX" Holding (www.scanex.ru);
- Deputy Head of the Center for Business Process Automation of the University of Innopolis (https://university.innopolis.ru/en/);
- Leading research scientist, Skoltech CDISE (http://crei.skoltech.ru/cdise).
Education: graduated with honors from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT, https://mipt.ru/en/), speciality "Radiophysics" (1980). PhD in physics (1984).
Main professional interests: up-to-date Remote sensing technologies. satellite images processing tools, application of images of the Earh from Space.
Mrs. Olga Gershenzon
- Co-Founder and Deputy Director General of “LoReTT” LLC.
- Co-Founder of SCANEX Holding;
- Co-Founder of the ANO “Transparent World”;
- Co-Founder of the “RBC Signals” Company (http://rbcsignals.com/); Education: Master’s degree (specialty engineer-meteorologist), Department of Geography, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Main professional interests: application of Earth remote sensing technology and data for solving practical problems, and she is an advocate of affordable, decentralized solutions for receiving, processing and analyzing Earth observation information from Space.