"LoReTT" LLC is innovative start-up, engineering company, founded in April 2017 with participation of Internet Initiatives Development Foundation (IIDF). Since 23 March, 2018 "LoReTT" LLC is the resident of "Skolkovo" Innovation Center.
The founders and employees of the company have almost 30 years of experience in the field of creating technologies for receiving, processing and using images of the Earth from Space.
They are experts in the Earth remote sensing systems and their applications. "LoReTT" LLC is the developer of the Laboratory complex for satellite monitoring "LoReTT", which is the basis of an Interdisciplinary Laboratory "Earth from Space" for additional schooling.
We are transforming school geography into a modern "living" science with research and innovation components. We offer the subject of the future and technology for the conscious choice of a promising and in-demand profession!
The Interdisciplinary Laboratory "Earth from Space" at the joint of geography, informatics, physics, biology and other subjects will allow to involve schoolchildren in project activities and participation in domestic and international competitions, hackathons, olympiads, conferences and exhibitions.
Also "LoReTT" Company provides "Lenticularis" and "Milk Thistle" solutions for receiving Earth Remote Sensing data from Space and MODIS Real Time Service for meteorological purposes.
Dr. Vladimir Gershenzon
- Co-founder, Director General of the “LoReTT” LLC;
- Co-founder, Member of the Board of Directors of the "SCANEX" Holding (www.scanex.ru);
- Deputy Head of the Center for Business Process Automation of the University of Innopolis (https://university.innopolis.ru/en/);
- Leading research scientist, Skoltech CDISE (http://crei.skoltech.ru/cdise).
Education: graduated with honors from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT, https://mipt.ru/en/), speciality "Radiophysics" (1980). PhD in physics (1984).
Main professional interests: up-to-date Remote sensing technologies. satellite images processing tools, application of images of the Earh from Space.
Mrs. Olga Gershenzon
- Co-Founder, Member of the Board of Directors of the SCANEX Holding;
- Co-Founder of the ANO “Transparent World”;
- Co-Founder of the “RBC Signals” Company (http://rbcsignals.com/);
- Direcctor General of the “Greens” LLC (Ecobureau “GREENS” - http://ecobureau.ru/);
- Co-Founder and Deputy Director General of the “LoReTT” LLC.
Education: Master’s degree (specialty engineer-meteorologist), Department of Geography, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Main professional interests: application of Earth remote sensing technology and data for solving practical problems, and she is an advocate of affordable, decentralized solutions for receiving, processing and analyzing Earth observation information from Space.